Wednesday 27 February 2013

Napoleon Perdis gift with purchase




  
I LOVE a good freebie when making a purchase, lets face it who doesn't. I've been keeping my eyes out for special offers within the centre to tell you all about and Napoleon Perdis has made my job easy!
The pro makeup store is offering a FREE professional Auto Pilot Duet makeup remover as a gift. The promotion applies when you buy a MAGNIF-EYES mascara with another mascara from the Napoleon range!

Lashes are my signature makeup look, I am as good as naked without them! A few coats of any of the profesional mascaras in the Napoleon Perdis range and I assure you that your look will be transformed.

Napoleon Perdis is also celebrating the year of the Water Snake, by bringing out a limited-edition palette featuring four shades of shadow in fresh new colours to create an alluring look. With a mix of blue metallic and shimmering black, this eye shadow palette is about creating a stunning smoky eye statement.
I am inspired by Miranda Kerr's makeup look below, rocking the Water Snake Palette smokey eye look and MAGNIF-EYES mascara. This look can easily be re created in the centre with a redeemable makeover by one of the professional make-up artists in our Top Ryde City Napoleon store!




Be sure to sign up to Napoleon Perdis's fabulous new rewards program. Benefits of signing up to the 'Glossy Posse' include discounts, VIP offers and birthday rewards 
I've posted all the details below.
 http://www.facebook.com/TopRydeCityShoppingCentre



No comments:

Post a Comment