Monday 1 October 2012

Welcome!


Rochelle Fox here, Howdy! I'm super excited to be starting this blog in partnership with Top Ryde City for YOU! Consider your hard work done...I'm here to show you the latest trends, the best buys, how-to guides and so much more that can all be found at your local, Top Ryde City. I'm going to be posting on this every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and daily on Top Ryde City Facebook which you can 'like' HERE. Each week you can ask me questions on 'Ask a fox fridays' and check out my weekly pintrest boards for more inspiration. I'm a Sydney girl that grew up in the area, who now works as a presenter for 2dayfm, a DJ and Blogger on my personal style blog www.afoxthatmeows.tv. You can read all what I do in the about me section. For our 1st post I'm going to take you behind the scenes of Top Ryde City's spring summer shoot, which I styled with Amanda Mahoney (who I adore) so consider this your sneak peak into some of the trends I'm going to be sharing with you. I'm really looking forward to helping you all out with your spring summer wardrobes and making you look and feel your best. 

Oh and to make sure you keep up to date with the blog and all our special offers follow Top Ryde City on Facebook HERE

Feel free to get in touch with any styling questions or advice... I'm here to Help :)
Hope you like the Video

Much love 
 
http://www.facebook.com/RochelleFox.AFoxThatMeows
http://www.twitter.com/rochellefox



"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
- Coco Chanel




http://www.afoxthatmeows.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment